E-HIS Writer and Editor
Joy is an accomplished nature lover, jacks of all trades, willing to try new things every day type of person. She is currently working a substitute teacher, part time writer/editor, and Park Patrol Officer depending on what season of the year it is.
- Graduated from the University of Winnipeg in 2008 with a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Education.
- Awarded the Gold Medal for the highest standing in the Bachelor of Education Program.
- Loves to read just about any genre of book, listen to most types of music and try new hobbies whenever possible.
- Lives in a tiny community in the Interlake area of Manitoba
- Has three wonderful children, two who have amazing partners and one amazing grandson.
- She believes that: "A person is a package of the good, the bad and the ugly, but you need to affirm each part for complete wholeness."
Feel free to contact Joy at: email@example.com
Hi there, my name is Stephanie Fedak and I live in southern Saskatchewan. I have three children and I have worked as a Psychologist in health for over 17 years. A few years ago I began my part-time private practice offering counselling services. On April 1, 2018, I launched my online counselling practice. My dream of offering counselling services to clients who have barriers to in person counselling services, and for those who would rather receive counselling in the comfort of their own homes and on their own time, has been an exciting process that finally became a reality! In addition to this, I keep busy with my family and I’m an avid learner. I look forward to sharing highlights from what I’ve learned and some of the interesting things that I’ve come across during my travels.
In addition to this, I keep busy with my family and my passion for learning and doing new things. I’m excited to share the information and strategies that have helped me to grow and expand my business.
Feel free to connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.