- Do what makes sense for you, if you need time to do reports and you have to drive long distances to see clients, hire a driver!
- Be flexible in your goals and set limits on how much and where you do your work.
- Get as many mentors as you can and expect to pay them for their time. Mentors are beneficial for business, finances, insurances, and more.
- Make authentic connections with the people you work with, they become like your ‘coworkers’ even if they work for a different company.
- For more information please check out his website at www.catalyst-sk.com
This podcast has been brought to you by the Electronic Health Information System
An electronic medical record designed specifically for allied health professionals. Sign up now and take your private practice paperless.