- Try out private practice to see if you like it, if you don’t like it you can always stop.
- Word of mouth is still the best way to advertise your practice.
- You might get sucked into private work by your community because people know what you do and they desperately need you!
- Private work grows depending on what you put into it and what you want. You don’t have to force it to be anything huge right away and can let it grow naturally with no stress.
- Being independent and free are huge reasons to work for yourself.
This podcast has been brought to you by the Electronic Health Information System
An electronic medical record designed specifically for allied health professionals. Sign up now and take your private practice paperless.