- If you move somewhere where there are no 'jobs' for your profession, it doesn't mean you are not in high demand.
- Be creative with your training to fill the 'gap in service' your community has.
- Approach other professionals in the area to start receiving referrals.
- Don't be intimidated by the idea of approaching a local foundation for funding support.
- You don't have to charge the client directly for your services, be creative!
- Grow your business at your own pace, the only expectations you have to meet are your own 🙂